Argus TV Remote
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE BEFORE USING THIS PROGRAM.
WhitestarLogic's End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and WhitestarLogic, for the software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
Grant of License
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
Description of Other Rights and Limitations
- Installation and Use - WhitestarLogic grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on hardware running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT was designed [Android].
- Backup Copies - You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices - You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Distribution - You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions available as free downloads may be freely distributed.
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly - You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Rental - You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Support Services - WhitestarLogic may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws - You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and any copies thereof are owned by WhitestarLogic. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by WhitestarLogic.
WhitestarLogic expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. WhitestarLogic does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. WhitestarLogic makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. WhitestarLogic further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall WhitestarLogic be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if WhitestarLogic has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will WhitestarLogic be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. WhitestarLogic shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.